Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Medical air transportation mean that seconds count in getting to your destination. Air Critical Care goes the extra mile to make sure that you have seconds to spare in the continuing care and medical treatment of your loved ones. When critically injured or ill people need to be moved anywhere in the country or internationally, Air Critical Care is known for providing safe, efficient and first class care for the life flight transportation.
First Class Means Personal Attention
We have all heard about the personal attention and luxury when one is traveling first class; but with a life flight, the values and attention that comes with ‘first class’ takes on a whole different meaning. Air Critical Care is not just medical air transportation. We consider our service to be a ‘bedside to bedside’ service and we’re dedicated to the complete care of our patients and their families as we move them to their destination.
Personal attention on our flights means the best medical attention:
• Specialized ground ambulance services both to and from the airport.
• Personal medical consultation with both the discharging doctor and the receiving doctor, so that intensive personal medical treatment is maintained at the highest levels.
• Our medical crews remain with the patient from ‘bedside to bedside’.
The reason for our bedside to bedside promise on our life flight service is that Air Critical Care is not just in the transportation business. We’re dedicated to the medical care of patients while they are being moved from one point to another. That difference makes us one of the most trusted and recognized medical care transportation resources in the United States.
First Class Means Personal Care
Not all our patients need emergency medical treatment, so we have a number of different levels of care that can be utilized in conjunction with a medical consultation.
• Basic Life Support: For our patients who need observation, but not necessarily constant monitoring. Air Critical Care can provide this type of life flight care on commercial airlines as a medical escort, or on private air ambulance charters.
• Advanced Life Support: When you need the best medical treatment and equipment to make sure that you get to where you need to be in comfort, with care and on time. From cardiac defibrillation and the administration of drugs, all of our patients are constantly monitored by medical experts who are not only trained in medicine but in emergency medicine for your benefit.
• Critical Care: When seconds count for the critically ill or injured, you can be assured that we have the best medical expertise and equipment to provide first class medical care from bedside to bedside.
“I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures that are required…”
“I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy and understanding may outweigh the surgeon’s knife…”
With guidance from the Hippocratic Oath, all medical personnel and employees of Air Critical Care believe in the value of life. Our medical care and life flight transportation is testament to this sacred Oath.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
When you are facing a medical scenario where you need to travel any distances to get the care or treatments that you need, it can be tough to find the right company for your Non-Emergency Medical Transportation needs. After all, unless you've been down this road before, it's not easy to tell the patient centered transportation companies from all the other options that are available.
If you're in stable condition and cleared to travel via a commercial flight, there's only one company that's built a reputation for providing top-notch medical care during these types of trips – Air Critical Care. This company offers a full range of travel services for patients, and their Commercial Medical Escort package is one that is perfect for people who need or desire a traveling companion.
How They Do It
When you hire Air Critical Care to help you travel via a commercial flight, you'll have a trained, registered nurse or emergency medical technician, by your side during your travel. That means that you'll have someone to help monitor your condition and to intervene if emergency medical care should be deemed necessary. Having a medical escort along for the trip lets you travel with the peace of mind that comes with having the medical monitoring you need to travel safely.
And once you reach your destination city, your medical escort will accompany you to the medical facility that you'll be treated at.
It's no wonder that people turn to Air Critical Care for all of their emergency and non-emergency medical transport needs. This company simply goes above and beyond what all the other transport companies offer.
- 10 Dangerous Places to Vacation: Why Where You Live, Work or Play Matters for Your Health (time.com)
- Show Me The Way To Go Home... (rjwh617dotcom.wordpress.com)
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Residents of the West Coast of Florida know ACC Medlinks as the best provider of Florida medical transportation. These folks regularly rely on the Air Critical Care family of services for non emergency medical transportation when they need to visit medical facilities around Florida. But this is just one of the many medical transport services that this company has to offer.
Long Distance Travel
For people in other parts of the country, Air Critical Care provides a transportation lifeline that patients can depend on. For very sick or critically injured patients, who cannot travel via conventional means, Air Critical Care provides Air Ambulance services to get these folks across the country or the world to reach far away medical facilities quickly, and under the supervision of trained medical professionals.
If a patient is stable enough to ride sitting up in a commercial airplane, but still not able to travel without medical care, Air Critical Care provides a commercial medical escort service that allows you to travel with a medical professional by your side for the duration of your traveling. That means that patients can schedule their own travel with a commercial airline, but still have top quality medical monitoring and care from the staff at Air Critical Care.
As you can see Air Critical Care is the obvious choice for the best in medical patient transportation services.
- HR.1117 : Air Ambulance Patient Safety, Protection, and Coordination Act (votetocracy.com)
- health care transportation and health care in transition. (drscribe.wordpress.com)