Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Long Distance Medical Transport – The Value Of Your Life is The Value of Our Care
Medical air transportation mean that seconds count in getting to your destination. Air Critical Care goes the extra mile to make sure that you have seconds to spare in the continuing care and medical treatment of your loved ones. When critically injured or ill people need to be moved anywhere in the country or internationally, Air Critical Care is known for providing safe, efficient and first class care for the life flight transportation.
First Class Means Personal Attention
We have all heard about the personal attention and luxury when one is traveling first class; but with a life flight, the values and attention that comes with ‘first class’ takes on a whole different meaning. Air Critical Care is not just medical air transportation. We consider our service to be a ‘bedside to bedside’ service and we’re dedicated to the complete care of our patients and their families as we move them to their destination.
Personal attention on our flights means the best medical attention:
• Specialized ground ambulance services both to and from the airport.
• Personal medical consultation with both the discharging doctor and the receiving doctor, so that intensive personal medical treatment is maintained at the highest levels.
• Our medical crews remain with the patient from ‘bedside to bedside’.
The reason for our bedside to bedside promise on our life flight service is that Air Critical Care is not just in the transportation business. We’re dedicated to the medical care of patients while they are being moved from one point to another. That difference makes us one of the most trusted and recognized medical care transportation resources in the United States.
First Class Means Personal Care
Not all our patients need emergency medical treatment, so we have a number of different levels of care that can be utilized in conjunction with a medical consultation.
• Basic Life Support: For our patients who need observation, but not necessarily constant monitoring. Air Critical Care can provide this type of life flight care on commercial airlines as a medical escort, or on private air ambulance charters.
• Advanced Life Support: When you need the best medical treatment and equipment to make sure that you get to where you need to be in comfort, with care and on time. From cardiac defibrillation and the administration of drugs, all of our patients are constantly monitored by medical experts who are not only trained in medicine but in emergency medicine for your benefit.
• Critical Care: When seconds count for the critically ill or injured, you can be assured that we have the best medical expertise and equipment to provide first class medical care from bedside to bedside.
“I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures that are required…”
“I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy and understanding may outweigh the surgeon’s knife…”
With guidance from the Hippocratic Oath, all medical personnel and employees of Air Critical Care believe in the value of life. Our medical care and life flight transportation is testament to this sacred Oath.